Status: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Delta Fuel Company, Ferriday, LA 71334
Benefits: Standard medical, dental, vision insurance and other benefits offered including 401-K
Position Salary Range: Competitive salary and year-end bonus based on performance.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The primary function of the Accounting Specialist at Delta Fuel Company is to support the Account Manager with customer invoicing and miscellaneous operational functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To perform all accounting functions related to invoicing customers for fuel orders. This includes reviewing bill of ladings and field tickets to make sure appropriate signatures have been obtained.
- Data key entry of invoices into accounting software.
- Review dispatch reports to ensure that invoices have been processed and submitted timely to customers.
- Review and process bank drafts from fuel suppliers.
- Perform other tasks that may be required or assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven accounting experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively with field personnel
- Competency in MS Office and accounting software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Well organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Requirements – 4-6 years of experience in the accounting, bookkeeping, or customer invoicing function of a company.
- Minimum Requirements – Associate’s Degree in Business, Management, Accounting or Finance.