Take advantage of this opportunity to plug into a rapidly growing company with plenty of room for advancement. You will be home most nights and still be able to earn above average pay. This is not a physically demanding position however it is highly rewarding. The purpose of this position is to make fuel deliveries to our facilities as well as customers throughout the Permian and Delaware Basin.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to drive truck to transport diesel or gasoline.
- Maintain contact with supervisor to receive instructions & or be dispatched to delivery location.
- Inspect and maintain delivery vehicles to ensure safety and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Deliver and unload fuel to customer’s satisfaction.
- Understand and observe all safety procedures and practices to prevent injury to self or co-workers.
QUALIFICATIONS / POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to do arithmetic, read orders, write instructions and complete forms.
- Communicate with customers, other employees and supervisors using verbal and written skills.
- Ability to read and understand maps, routes, and road signs.
- Ability to pass DOT Physical, drug screening, background check, road test and driving record review.
- Must have Class A CDL with Haz-Mat endorsement in good standing with a good driving record.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- CDL class A experience
- Haz-Mat Experience
- Job Type: Full-time