The fundamental purpose for this position is to make local fuel deliveries throughout the Permian Basin.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be able to drive truck to transport fuel.
• Maintains radio or telephone contact with supervisor to receive instructions & or be dispatched to delivery location.
• Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
• Inspects and maintains delivery vehicles to ensure safety and compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Delivers and unloads fuel to customer’s satisfaction.
• Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers.
• Function “on-call” in order to respond to emergency or after hour call-outs when needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to do arithmetic, read orders, write instructions and complete forms.
• Communicate with customers, other employees and supervisors using verbal and written skills.
• Ability to read and understand maps, routes, and road signs.
• Ability to pass DOT pre-employment drug screening and meet DOT medical requirements. Pass background check, road test, driving record review.
• Must have a Class A Driver’s License in good standing, with good driving record.
• Must have Hazmat & Tank Endorsement
Education and Experience:
• Minimum Requirements – High School Diploma or GED and one year of CDL class A experience, Hazmat & Tank endorsement required.
• REQUIRED – Throughout Texas & New Mexico as required for delivery.
Job Type: Full-time