Join our team as a Logistics Coordinator! You will manage all aspects of the order from creation to completion. Being such a big role in a company offers a unique experience to see the many stages an order goes through. You will be the point of contact for a customer from start to finish and offer superb customer service because you will know every detail of the order. Delta Fuel value’s teamwork and we have a shared commitment to our team’s goals.
- Book Fuel Orders
- Track shipments to ensure all customer requirements are met
- Provide support for customers
- Assist with projects as directed
- Create and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers
- College degree preferred
- Proficiency in the Office 365 Suite is desirable
- Strong organization skills, problem solving skills, and the ability to think creatively
- Ability to define a problem, collect data, identify, and apply solutions.
- Comfortable on the phone
- Professional written communication skills
- Managing by utilizing multiple systems
- Team player
- Detail Oriented
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary commensurate with experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package available including: paid vacation and holidays, 401k, and a great group of people to work with.