Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Greets clients and visitors with a positive and helpful attitude.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including, copying and faxing.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Handling and making daily deposits.
- Daily postal mail drop offs.
- High School Diploma
- Prior experience as a receptionist or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good time management sills
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Must have own vehicle and a valid driver’s license