Benefits: Standard medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as savings and 401-K programs
Position Salary Range: Competitive salary and year-end bonus based on performance.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The primary function of the Accounting Specialist at Delta Fuel Company is to support the Account Manager with customer invoicing and miscellaneous operational functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To perform all accounting functions related to invoicing customers for fuel orders. This includes reviewing bill of ladings and field tickets for delivery information, ensuring appropriate signatures and purchase orders have been obtained and data entry into Factor software. In addition, review pricing information and taxes before submitting customer invoice.
- Submission of customer invoices through ADP, customers accounting software or via email.
- Review Factor dispatch and open order reports, as well as SharePoint, to ensure that all invoices and payments have been processed.
- Process accounts payable bank drafts from fuel suppliers.
- Weekly review of individual customer account receivable balances.
- Assist customers and Delta Fuel sales staff with any questions or issues.
- Perform other tasks that may be required or assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven accounting experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively with field personnel and customers
- Competency in MS Office and accounting software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Well organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Requirements – 4-6 years of experience in the accounting or customer invoicing function of a company.
- Minimum Requirements – Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance.